All the information collected in this survey is voluntarily provided by the user. All data will be managed in compliance with the strict rules of confidentiality in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).1. Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
|Organization:||Everis Aeroespacial y Defensa S.L.U. (hereinafter, the “Company” or “Everis”)|
|Mail Address:||Camino Fuente de la Mora 1, 28050 Madrid, Spain|
|GDPR:||Contact available by email: [email protected]|
|Organization:||GMV Aerospace and Defence S.A.U. (hereinafter, the “Company” or “GMV”)|
|Mail Address:||Isaac Newton, PTM Tres Cantos, 28760 Madrid, Spain|
|GDPR:||Contact available by email: [email protected]|
2. Data Processors.
GMV and Everis use WordPress and Hostinger, they both act as a Data Processor. The website is located on the vendor Hostinger, they don’t have access to the client’s files they just host them. The surveys are made with a WordPress’s plugin that won’t keep record of our entries in anyway on its database or its servers.
3. For what purpose do we treat your data?
The data collected will be processed in order to:
- If fulfilled the SUGUS Survey: In order to enable your participation in the survey that aims to understand the needs of U-space stakeholders (in particular U-space service providers, operators and pilots) about how to improve the user experience of E-GNSS services in real operations throughout the integration of a new layer of information about E-GNSS (e.g. prediction of service availability and performance), identifying the potential benefits and conditions for their generation.
Only the anonymized results and conclusions of the survey above described will be available for reading to the Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs of the European Commission, as the main funder of the project SUGUS (Solution for E-GNSS U-Space Service), who promotes the execution of this survey among the EGNSS and U-space communities.
Under no circumstances will we use your personal information for any other purpose that you have not expressly accepted. There will be not any reference or explicit information about the participants or their answers to the questionnaire in the final report.
- If provided your data by fulfilling the Contact Form: The purpose of the processing is to solve and attend the queries, requests for information, documents of project SUGUS. For this purpose we may contact you by email or phone.
We only gather the data necessary for the aforementioned purpose. Remember that if you do not provide obligatory information it is possible that we will not be able to deal with your query or process your request.
4. What is the legal basis of the treatment?
5. How long will we keep your data?
When participating in the Survery your personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the purpose for a maximum of 2 years starting at the time which they were collected. On the other hand, when submitting a query via the Contact Form your personal dataonly and exclusively during the time necessary for the resolution of your petition.
Subsequently, the personal data will be kept blocked, so that their processing, including their visualization, is prevented, except for making them available to the authorities who may require them.
6. Personal data collected.
The personal data you will supply to us during the survey will be limited to contact data, including professional information that will include:
- Position in the company
- Telephone Number
GMV and Everis seek to not gather more personal data that the ones already listed before. In the case of open fields within the candidate submission, candidates guarantees to not submit other personal distinctly that the ones already mentioned.
If there is the case that the candidate submits inadequate, irrelevant and unlimited data to what is necessary to fulfil the purposes of the candidate process, GMV and Everis will automatically delete them.
7. What are your rights?
Data subjects have the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: You have the right to obtain from GMV and Everis confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if so, to access your personal data.
- Right to request deletion: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, and to request that your data not be shown on any external site.
- Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from GMV and Everis, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to object: You have the right to object, at any point, to the processing of your personal data by NTT Disruption where it is carried out on the basis of legitimate or public interest.
- Right to request the limitation of their processing: You have the right to obtain from GMV and Everis restriction of processing when unlawful, controller no longer needs or data subjects objected.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data provided to GMV and Everis in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer the data to another controller without interference of GMV and Everis, so long as the processing is based on an authorization or contract and it is carried out by automated means.
To exercise your rights, you must send us written communication via e-mail to the address [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] attaching a copy of your ID and details of the right you wish to exercise.
Data subjects are entitled to lodge an appeal at any time with the Spanish Data Protection Authority at www.aepd.es and/or the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) at [email protected] should they consider that the processing operations do not comply with Regulations.
8. Data security and storage
The preservation of privacy and protection of your personal data is very important for GMV and Everis. As such, GMV and Everis take all possible measures to prevent the inadequate use of data and the access to your personal records is limited.
The data is stored within the European Union, and access to it is secured with the highest level of technical standards and practices; in the case of international transfers, sub-processors are compliant with privacy shield security measures.
This document was last updated on January 12, 2021